"Dear Mr Mehta,
GRIHA provides star based ratings. Platinum certification is provided by LEED/IGBC. I would recommend going for SVAGRIHA rating for the house (administered by the same agency that is responsible for GRIHA certification)."
They are developers based out of Banagalore and use only stabilized blocks. Their works have been internationally acclaimed for adopting sustainable principles in a developer environment"
GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment), is the National Rating System of India. It has been conceived by TERI and developed jointly with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India.See More
- founding Member, Treasurer (2009-10) International Bldg. Performance Simulation Assoc. India
- associate Member, Indian Institute of Public Affairs, New Delhi
- associate Member, Indian Society for Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- member, The Indian Econometric Society
- member, regional science association international
My Professional Certifications
registered architect, india
trainer and evaluator, GRIHA
You need to be a member of Archisage to add comments!