General Discussion (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regarding LEED AP from USGBC

hey,could anybody help me how to approach or procedure for LEED AP from USGBC and difference between IGBC and USGBC. Thank you.

Started by Abhilash Kannan

0 Feb 16, 2010

Interior Designer

Design+Imagination+Fashion= SHOES!

Girls..this is our link.. http://yatzer.com/2043_the_footwear_concepts_of_andreia_chaves%22

Started by Maria Hatzigeorgiadou

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Maria Hatzigeorgiadou

Interior Designer

The Soviet Roadside Bus-stop

I found this very interesting -in my opinion - blog about soviet bus stop.. :) http://www.polarinertia.com/jan07/bus01.htm

Started by Maria Hatzigeorgiadou

3 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Maria Hatzigeorgiadou

Architectural Photography!

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I'm new to the community! I'm working with Lawrence Anderson, an amazing architectural photographer. Th…

Started by Rachel WIshart

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Louis Rood Joseph

View My New Blog!

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and wanted to invite you all to join my blog. It is a networking blog and each week we will feature a…

Started by Katy

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by kostas sidiropoulos

Truly Ceremonial??

Is the most celebrated urban space of India truly ceremonial? is this green leash in an otherwise densely woven urban weave only ours?? Mos…

Started by sonam gupta

0 Sep 20, 2009

Architect

laying off volunteers!!

Connecticut is proposing to eliminate the architectural licensing board to trim cost. trimming budget is good except that the board is made…

Started by Vishal Charles

0 Aug 19, 2009

building type versus its context

should the built form type be dependend on the context or should it rather showcase what the building would house??? or should it be an ama…

Started by sonam gupta

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Nadine Bouler

Are you on Twitter?

Hey Everyone! We just started our Twitter and I wanted to connect with you! Do you have a Twitter handle? You can find us at www.twitter.co

Started by Rachel WIshart

0 Aug 5, 2009

Guggenheim Competition

As of June 8th, the Guggenheim and Google Earth are sponsoring an architectural design competition for amateur and professional designers…

Started by Nadine Bouler

13 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by vandana naik

RSS

© 2019   Created by Archisage.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service