General Discussion (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Architect

The state of architecture

Architects may not be the best paid among professionals (salary survey) and the recent recession has made it worse. I don't know if it's be…

Started by Vishal Charles

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by onizu

Architect

Laurie Baker- Resources

Link to booklets by Laurie Baker and other resources. Dig in!   Booklets (PDF) Brickwork  Earthquake Rural House PlansHouses - How to reduc…

1 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by rajeev

Architect

Laurie baker- How to reduce building costs

This document is worth reading even if it's not applicable to the project types you work on. "YOU often hear people describing houses as “M…

2 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Vishal Charles

Architect

habitable spaces

It bothers me to look at living spaces provided for live-in domestic helps in apartments these days. Is a room smaller than the guest toile…

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Robert P Fryer

Architect

autocad 2010 - getting rid of the annoying notifications toolbar with the satellite icon and the search-bar

hi all! please have a look at the attached image. this is acad2010. does anybody know how to get rid of this toolbar from acad?   thanks

Started by onizu

0 May 19, 2011

Architect

chat

hi all i'm hoping to have a lively chat system on the website. though there is one, as we see, on the bottom-right corner.. but it doesn't…

Started by onizu

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by onizu

Architect

How/Why did you choose architecture?

My intention is to initiate a discussion about circumstances and motivations behind individuals choosing architecture and I'm interested to…

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Arpita Ray

Webinar by Dr. B.S. Bhooshan

Dear FriendsConstruction Guru is organising a webinar by Dr. B.S. Bhooshan on October 13, 2010. The weinar is titled "Concept of Concepts".…

Started by Rajesh Advani

0 Oct 1, 2010

Interior Designer

Vertical City, our future?!

I am currious for your thoughts about the following article http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com/index.php?fuseaction=wanappln.projectview

Started by Marijke Flapper

8 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Marijke Flapper

A Vernacular Mall

Hello everyone,Im an architecture student in Mumbai, India. For my final year dissertation, I have chosen to explore the topic of Vernacula…

Started by Kam Gade

0 May 14, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by Archisage.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service