DESIGN WALK with Ar.Soumitro Ghosh - Sat 13 Sep 2014 3:00 pm
RiverHope is glad to announce a Design Walk with Architect Soumitro Ghosh through his award winning project 'National Martyr's Memorial', Bangalore on Saturday 13 Sep 2014 @ 3pm
This one-off walk is in aid of Karunashraya, Cancer Hospice.
OPEN TO ALL - PARTICIPATION BY REGISTRATION ONLY
- To register individually email your name and mobile number to email@example.com
- Plan about 2.5 hrs for the event.
- If you cannot make it to the walk but would anyway LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE which WE ENCOURAGE click here.
- All proceeds to Karunashraya. Receipts will be issued
- We suggest a minimum donation of Rs 200 for students and Rs 500 for others.
- THIS IS THE SECOND OF THIS YEAR'S DESIGN WALKS.
RiverHope is the brainchild of Bangalore based architects and friends Krupa Rajangam and Aparna Shastri. It is an informal art culture and heritage themed annual event in aid of palliative cancer care. The theme and cause are both based on personal reasons.